As stated in the Work Health and Safety Act, your safety system needs to provide for the health and safety of individuals at work, against hazards in connection with the activities of employees.
To ensure this, the system assists in identifying safety issues, allowing for the removal, reduction, and control to ensure a safer workplace. The system encourages involvement by all employees.
Purpose of a WHS System
A Work Health and Safety Management System (WHSMS) is designed specifically for any size organisation, to help employers achieve health and safety to an extremely high level with minimum effort. If used correctly, it will ensure high levels of legal compliance, and alignment with AS/NZ4801.
Our system is cloud-based, fully interactive, and almost paperless. All WHS requirements and actions are addressed in the system, by way of quick and easy steps ensuring involvement by all employees.
A WHSMS requires a company to ensure legal compliance in various types of activities which can take place in the workplace.
We address all the categories in line with all State and Federal Safety Acts:
- Implementation and Maintenance
- Contractor and Visitor Management
- Health and Safety Training
- PPE, Safety Equipment and First-Aid Requirements
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Management of Incidents and Non-Compliances, and
- Corrective and Preventative Action
- Ladders, Scaffolding and Heightwork
- Mechanical Equipment
- Electrical Installations
- Occupational Health and Facilities
- Construction Equipment and Work
- House Keeping, Workplace Environmental and General
- Safety Requirements
- Emergency Preparedness
Prices are tailored. Contact us to receive a quote for your organisation.
Our consultants are based at locations across Australia. Click here for our locations menu for an up to date list of our offices.
We welcome your enquiry. Call us on 1300 OHS RTW (647 789) Monday to Friday for all offices or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org