The law deems contractors to be your worker.
Using contractors does not separate your obligations to ensure the work is performed in a safe manner and the workplace is of a safe standard. Recovery Partners provides a range of services to assist organisations demonstrate due diligence and effectively manage contractors safely.
Our highly experienced consultants work with a wide range of industries and help employers and workers successfully implement contractor management systems that suit the specific style and needs of an organisation.
Gain a clear understanding of contractor health and safety management obligations and processes
Develop and carry through a methodical approach to managing contractors
Effective management of health and safety risks relating to contractors
Review procedures and practices:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current processes for managing contractor safety onsite
- Identify gaps and improvement opportunities
- Develop plans which set out priorities, targets and timelines.
Development of systems:
- Processes that consider the types of contracts, range of work settings and contract management arrangements
- Systems include health and safety management policies, health and safety specification clauses, review checklists and KPI's.
- Development of communication programs to ensure contractors are informed
- Preparation of induction programs and kits
- Inform stakeholders with contractor management skills
- Incorporate existing case studies
Prices are tailored. Contact us to receive a quote for your organisation.
Our consultants are based at locations across Australia. Click here for our locations menu for an up to date list of our offices.
We welcome your enquiry. Call us on 1300 OHS RTW (647 789) Monday to Friday for all offices or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org