SafeMinds is a tailored workplace intervention that is designed to promote positive mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Did you know?
- The average person spends 90,000 hours at work over their lifetime
- 1 in 5 Australians have taken time off work in the past 12 months because they felt mentally unhealthy. This statistic is more than twice as high among those who consider their workplace is mentally unhealthy.
- Compensation claims resulting from mental health conditions are estimated to cost Australian businesses $146 million per year
As you can see, it is highly important to ensure individuals, teams, and managers are equipped with the skills required to maintain a happy and healthy work environment. The SafeMinds programme is comprised of mental health promotion and intervention strategies that encourage employees to proactively participate in activities that create mentally healthy living, build resilience, and contribute to a psychologically safe workplace.
SafeMinds is comprised of a foundation mental health awareness session for all employees, and various additional modules that are customisable to your organisations specific needs. The modules are designed to be delivered in a range of different modes including; one-on-one, small group, large group, or on-the-job.
The following modules may be offered based on an initial assessment by an RRP psychologist;
- Mental Toughness and Resilience
- Stress Management
- Conflict Management
- Mental Health Conversations
- Supporting Staff with a Mental Health Concern
- Suicide Awareness
- Team Cohesion
- Management Soft Skills Coaching
- Psychosocial Hazard Identification
- Mental Wellbeing Checks
Prices are tailored. Contact us for a quote.
Our consultants are based at locations across Australia. Click here for our locations menu for an up to date list of our offices.
Contact UsCall us on 1300 OHS RTW (647 789) Monday to Friday for all offices or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org