Pre-Employment Psychological Testing
Pre-employment psychological testing is an objective strategy, which can be incorporated in to existing recruitment processes, to assess a candidates’ psychological suitability for a particular role. It can provide accurate, reliable, and impartial information on an individual’s strengths and weaknesses.
RRPs psychologists will assist in selecting empirically validated psychometric assessments based on the inherent requirements of the role. These assessments can be tailored to specific roles, employers, or industries to effectively screen for the various skills required to be successful.
How does it work?
- The assessment process can be scaled from basic initial screenings to high level assessments for leadership or high risk roles.
- Candidates can take the tests from home or from an RRP office location – a computer and internet connection is required.
- The assessment process will involve administration of computer-based assessments and a tailored interpretive report written by a psychologist.
- An additional psychological interview component can be added to gain further validation of test scores – this is recommended for complex, leadership, or high risk roles.
What can we assess?
Some examples of what we are able to measure include:
- Verbal, numerical, and mechanical aptitude
- Abstract reasoning and intelligence
- Personality and job fit
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Orientation to team work
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Ability to manage stress, pressure, and work demands
- Safety behaviours
Prices are tailored. Contact us for a quote.
Our consultants are based at locations across Australia. Click here for our locations menu for an up to date list of our offices.
We welcome your enquiry. Call us on 1300 OHS RTW (647 789) Monday to Friday for all offices or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org