Functional Capacity Evaluation
A psychological capacity assessment evaluates an individuals’ capacity to perform various psychological or cognitive tasks, and offers a baseline measurement of that persons’ current symptoms and fitness for work.
RRP’s psychological capacity assessment utilises scientifically developed tests that have been determined to be highly valid and reliable, this allows for an objective and standardised understanding of an individuals’ current function.
The assessment is performed by a registered psychologist, and is conducted in a controlled environment.
When would it be needed?
- When medical professionals or treatment providers need greater clarity to guide treatment and rehabilitation
- When an injured worker remains unfit for extended periods, or progression to the RTW goal is affected
- When psychological symptoms worsen or do not improve over time
- To assess psychological compensation claims
- Prior to an IME to provide objective evidence to the assessor
Prices are tailored. Contact us for a quote.
Our consultants are based at locations across Australia. Click here for our locations menu for an up to date list of our offices.
We welcome your enquiry. Call us on 1300 OHS RTW (647 789) Monday to Friday for all offices or email us on [email protected]