Recovery Partners provide Job Task Analysis to assist employers and employees understand the demands of a role. If you have physically demanding roles or have a higher prevalence of injuries in a role it is recommended that a Job Task Analysis is performed.
What is a Job Task Analysis?
A Job Task Analysis is a comprehensive analysis of a particular role performed by a qualified professional. It defines the requirements, duties and responsibilities of a role. This can help employers ensure correct safety and injury management measures are in place.
- Helps employers & employees understand the physical and cognitive demands of the role
- Identifies safety concerns & assists in implementing effective safety measures
- Helps injury management procedures
- Reduces risk of repetitive strain injury
- Helps facilitate RTW
- Promotes beneficial correspondence to assist treatment providers
- Provides an understanding of relevant training needed
- Provides a testing framework for fitness for duty and pre-employment assessments
- Identifies the best ways to perform the tasks
- Increases workplace efficiency
- Identifies how tasks impacts the individual or group.
A Job Dictionary provides a tailored overview of a role demands and duties description to help you understand risks in the workplace. It supports diversification of workforce, multiskilling and empowering employees; ultimately providing higher job satisfaction and encouraging increased productivity.
- Assists with task rotation to prevent repetitive strain injury
- Assists when customising pre-employment health checks
- Promotes effective injury management
- Read more on our Job Dictionaries here
Prices are tailored. Contact us for a quote.
Our consultants are based at locations across Australia. Click here for our locations menu for an up to date list of our offices.
Call us on 1300 OHS RTW (647 789) Monday to Friday for all offices or email us on [email protected]