Recovery Partners Safety Services go beyond traditional safety measures, exploring approaches that boost the capacity of organisations and their employees to handle activities successfully.
Our cultural change packages aim to address and improve positive safety culture within organisations.
Employees are the most important resource an organisation can have. Recovery Partners have a team of skilled, qualified, and experienced psychologists who are available to assist organisations understand and address the issues associated with their employees.
1. Safety Culture Profiling By:
- Assessment to profile safety related behaviour within the workplace. Delivery can be either staff survey interview / online assessment.
- Psychosocial hazard ID tool for risk profiling. Psychosocial risks linked to health-related behavioural risk. (These can include personal factors including alcohol consumption, overweight, less frequent exercise, increased cigarette smoking, and sleep disorders)
- Consultation with staff including surveying and group meetings
- Safe work observations
2. Deliver Report To Management Team
We will deliver a summary of interventions and reccommendations to include (but not limited to) the following:
- WHSMS revision / amended / implementation (to include psychosocial risk management) in addition to the standard approach. Existing system may not accommodate or consider psychosocial specific risks!
- Development and delivery of customised training
- Wellness initiatives
- Consultation arrangements
- Suggested resourcing, management structure & allocated responsibilities in conjunction with existing HR process (if applicable)
3. Implementation Planning Of Agreed Controls
- Selection of services based on organisation preference
- Structured plan submitted to management and working groups
- Timeline plan included
4. Scheduled Timeline To Monitor & Review
Progress reporting to management to include project timelines, updates, feedback and further recommendations.
Measure success of interventions comparing against baseline measurements including safety and injury statistics.
Prices are tailored. Contact us for a quote.
Our consultants are based at locations across Australia. Click here for our locations menu for an up to date list of our offices.
We welcome your enquiry. Call us on 1300 OHS RTW (647 789) Monday to Friday for all offices or email us on email@example.com